From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 18:46:33 -0700
Hi William,
I'm sorry I've taken so long to get around to reading this excellent
article. Thank you for that and the links to some of his other works. I
haven't gotten to them yet but I do plan to do so.

Thank you. I was unaware that excessive omega oils could do so much
damage. When I went looking I found a number of other sources saying
much the same thing, including an excellent paper by Mary Enig, Ph.D.
who has spent her entire life studying fats. The article is at:
http://www.health-report.co.uk/saturated_fats_health_benefits.htm#73

I agree that you probably did suffer from an excess of essential fats
given these data.
best wishes,
Ron

--