From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:32:40 -0700
A couple of questions.

First, what is the implication of Paleo on dental
hygiene? I'm sure that your average HG a few hundred
thousand years ago didn't take a whole bunch of time
to brush his teeth. But, the diet was not necessarily
sugar or starch free. So, what d'ya think?

Second, the recent discussion about germs, bacteria
and parasites got me to thinking. What about the same
in regards to fruits/veggies? Of course, we need to be
careful about man-made "additives", but what about the
occasional fruit you see lying on the ground? Or the
cucumbers we ate last night freshly picked from our
garden? Any danger from natural "bugs"?