From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:48:07 -0700
Hi Todd,

>Susan, chickens are supposed to eat grains.

Yes, but the chickens that I purchased were being fed 'pellets'. In fact
the woman mentioned that their horse had gotten into them and eaten so many
that he would blow up if he had any water. So they had to walk him and make
sure he didn't drink. I was wondering what these pellets are made of.

All the best,
Susan