From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:58:06 -0700
Hi Adele,

>intend to switch that to tea, even though in the past, tea has bothered me.
Oriental green tea and jasmine tea are good!

 But the oil seems to have helped my psoriasis.
My psorisis went away when I took out the gluten containing grains.
>I am still not sure about whether nuts (raw almonds and pecans) interfere
with
>my weight loss.
They are nutritious and the healthier you are, the easier it is to lose
weight.
Raw sunflower and pumpkin seeds are good too.

>I would welcome insight and input about paleo and weight loss and health from
>others who have a similar history.
I have been paleo for about a year. I have lost weight and the extra weight
I hold is getting to be more muscular. I am thinner but stronger.
Remember the charts are formulated with statistics of those on a Standard
American Diet, just as the weight charts for babies are made with formula
fed babies in mind.

Grains and dairy cause weight gain. Real food is utilized properly and
gives energy!

I have never felt better!

Happy eating, Adele!