From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:35:23 +0000
>Also, does anyone use honey?  Audette states that in very limited amounts
>that it is allowed, but does honey trigger a reaction (sweet tooth,
>dizziness, etc.) in any of you?
>
>Leaving bread behind does not bother me, but I have an awful sweet tooth.
>I've been compensating with eating fruit, but Audette states that if one
>wishes to lose weight, they must curtail their fruit.  Must I curtail the
>fruit to lose weight?

I have little tolerance for sweets. I enjoy fruit but use no sweeteners. I
find my sweet desire stays down as long as I eat enough fat, and think you
will likely change in this direction as you stay with the diet. Try not to
eat anything sweet without some protein or fat so as to avoid spikes, and
think of moderation, not curtailment.

For salad dressing, lemon juice and olive oil are undoubtedly the purest
Paleo. I'd stay well away from anything commercial - even if the
ingredients look fine, the oil will probably have been badly handled and
quite destructive.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!