From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 16:07:58 -0500
Today, I've been in a museum in Munich, which has a exposition
of Yanomami people. Living in a large rain forest environment
of Venezuela and surrounding countries.

It was impressive, nice what and how they do it.

I liked the way they are hunting and handle hunted animals, really.

They cultivate some plants (sweetpopatoe, banana ...).

What I would like to mention is which kind of animal food they eat in a
bigger volume: It's river  cancers, snails, mollusks, frogs, small fish.
Very small animals.
That is what I could imagine a australopithecus could have cought easily
too.
When there was water.

Amadeus S.
my sympathy goes with the Yanomami