From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:42:01 CEST
I've noticed that being on Paleo/lowcarb diet I am experiencing 'feeling of
laziness'. I have definitely more energy than in my vegetarian/high carb
period but I'm much calmer and relaxed. My energy is more steady, while
being on a high carb diet I used to be very hyper with short bursts of
energy.
It definitely makes sense when you look at the way the body handles
protein/fat vs. carbs as energy sources but I wonder if it is a common
reaction?

When on a quit low carbs (20-30 a day) I am  going into ketosis very easily.
I just wonder if this means that my body cannot cope on a low carbs regime
or just an opposite (that it easily utilises fat/protein as an energy
source)?

Any suggestions of tasty ways of introducing raw animal fat into diet?

Thanks everybody for the responses to my first post.

Paul Sand