From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:17:24 -0800
> . Let's face it. You very deeply believe (come on now,
>admit it ;)) that if everyone on the planet ate paleo, had untechnical
>births (and deaths), breastfed, co-slept, etc etc (whatever your A-1 list
>of the behaviors you have selected from h-g's is), that most of the world's
>problem would not exist, that most people's problems wouldn't exist if they
>only were raised and fed in a paleo way.

I see it the other way around if we were not wanting to separate ourselves
from our source , if we didn't carry the guilt of the original sin , if we
were feeling one  with the rest of creation, we will have no need to
denature our food, no need to technicalise birth and death, no need to
bottle fed babies, no need to be unsensitive to the despair of a child in a
crib etc... etc..

>  If you didn't think along these
>lines, why would you want to "teach as many people as [you] can to do the
>same"?

Teaching what we need to learn . Every body do that , KIrt included,. that
is an attempt to convince ourselves of our sameness . of our oneness .
We are craving that feeling because we deprive ourselve from that reality.by
thinking we have and can be  separated from god ,Nature or our source
 whatever we name it ).
The fact is that it is impossible. no matter how far we can strech our bond
we will have to come back to it.
Never mind i am just teaching myself!
jean-claude