From:
Phosphor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:15:14 +0300
  > I have in now way admitted what you think.
> There were enough cites and references on the importance of tubers.

there are none which say tubers were the core of a diet, because no group on
earth did so.

> You didn't catch my reasoning.

> For the case I wasn't clear enough:
>
> The glycogen storage of 1500 kcal is enough to prevent hypoglycemia
> for *days*. Glucose need of essential tissues (brain..) is around 500
kcal.

your confusing - ordeliberately obfuscating again - between insulin spikes
and long term blood sugar levels.
as usual the simple facts  refute you....anyone who succumbs under an
insulin challenge demonstrates what i am saying, they have plent of glycogen
as you say and it makes bugger all difference.  Why dont you just face
reality ?

Andrew