From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 16:36:32 -0400
Jana Eagle wrote:

 >The Canadian natural health magazine Alive had an editorial about
 >Loren Cordain's the Paleo Diet.

I forwarded what you posted here to Loren. Being in Colorado he won't be
able to get a copy of the article, but based on your report he forwarded to
them six PDF files. And he cc'd me. Some of these I've offered here before.
I will now offer these six as a package. All or nothing. They total about
1.7 MB, so they will be too big for people with free e-mail accounts. And
you must make your request privately to me at [log in to unmask] If you
post your request it won't be granted. And no AOL addresses, which can't
accept six separate attachments to one e-mail.

These are the six articles:

1.      Cordain L. (1999). Cereal grains: humanity's double edged sword. World
Review of Nutrition and Dietetics, 84: 19-73.
2.      Cordain L, Brand Miller J, Eaton SB, Mann N, Holt SHA, Speth JD. Plant
to animal subsistence ratios and macronutrient energy estimations in world
wide hunter-gatherer diets. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2000,
71:682-92.
3.      Cordain L, Toohey L, Smith MJ, Hickey MS. Modulation of immune function
by dietary lectins in rheumatoid arthritis. British Journal of Nutrition,
2000, 83:207-217.
4.      Cordain L, Eaton SB, Brand Miller J, Mann N, Hill K. The paradoxical
nature of hunter-gatherer diets: Meat based, yet non-atherogenic. Eur J
Clin Nutr 2002;56 (suppl 1):S42-S52.
5.      Cordain L, Watkins BA, Florant GL, Kehler M, Rogers L, Li Y. Fatty acid
analysis of wild ruminant tissues: Evolutionary implications for reducing
diet-related chronic disease. Eur J Clin Nutr, 2002;56:181-191.
6.      Cordain L, Eaton SB, Brand Miller J, Lindeberg S, Jensen C. An
evolutionary analysis of the etiology and pathogenesis of juvenile-onset
myopia. Acta Opthalmolgica, 2002,80:125-135.