From:
Katie Bretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:06:04 -0800
I've been 99.99999999% (save accidental ingestion) grain and soy free
for
something like six months now.  This includes all grain and soy
derived
products and additives. Have not had any real colds, although there
are
lots going around here.   I eat an extra grapefruit (not
paleo-orthodox,
I know) if I feel any hint of a bug. That and a good night's sleep
seems
to knock anything out, so far.  This is a BIG contrast to my prior
experience. I used to get every darn bug in the universe, as bad as
anyone.

I wanted to ask about skin tone. Since I cut out grains and grain
products altogether, I feel like my skin tone has gotten darker all
over.
Anyone else have this kind of experience?  I like it; but I find it
curious.