From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:55:55 -0500
On Tue, 20 May 1997, JoAnn Betten wrote:

>         well, hi.  i bailed out of alt.support.diet (huh, some 'support' you
> get there!) there's quite a ruckus going on there, caused by grant when he
> posted about neanderthin and paleo-diets, but i'm afraid i'll have to admit
> i fueled the flames, just a tiny bit.

        I am the worst offender.  I started a milk war.  It got -way- out
of hand because, at the time, I was still on deal-a-meal while getting
ready to start NeanderThin.  I had to have two servings of dairy death
every day.  My nose was clogged at I couldn't concentrate.  And this was
during exam week!  So I took out my hostility in a flame fest.  Normally,
I'm much more calm.

Karl Alexis McKinnon|I live as the beasts in the fields, rejoicing in the
SP2                 |fleshly life. I favor the edible and curse the inedible.