Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:25:29 -0500
What a great post.....  I wish I had your communication gift.  I have been
through a lot of trial and error in the past two years and this post is why
instincto works for me.....  I learned to listen to myself and not try to
put myself into a niche with what worked for others.....  We're all
individual with our own quirks, maladies, sensitivities, etc.  Thanks for
spelling it out....   Oliva