From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 19:50:07 -0400
Now that Robb Wolf has a book coming out. See:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0982565844/?tag=parkslopeslin-20

I'd like to add an entry for him on my definition page in the
variations section. So I'm trying to figure out Robb Wolf's take on
the paleo diet. At his site I see something about intermittent
fasting. But it is vary hard to find information on a site that is
all in blog organization. Plus he likes to sell his information
instead of giving it away. Does anyone know how he differs from my definition?

Don.