From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:58:26 -1000
Well you just described a melomel  (fruit honey wine), yum!  Also you
might just want to try mead.  (honey without the fruit).  I've drunk
both of these and love them, but haven't for about 6 or 7 years now, as
its just too much trouble to get ahold of and I no longer have any
brewing equipment.  I don't drink anything else, but figure that
sulfite-free wine is certainly no less paleo than melomel would be, I
imagine.