Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:57:38 -0500
On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:45:59 -0500, Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Todd > " had a liberal amount of pizza and three bottles of Sierra Nevada
>Pale Ale"
>
>Holy smokes!  If I consumed the same thing, I'd have no problem getting
>signals from my body.  Near immediate bloating, allergies, itchy eyes, gas,
>depression, swollen tongue, possible mouth sores, and nausea.  My signals
>are clear.
>
>Jim

My hay fever comes back with a vengeance after a carby binge, but - here's
the catch - with a 12-24 hour delay, which I often forget about.

Most of the time I make sure I don't have any non-paleo food around, and
then if I really want something I have to go and get it. It's a trade-off
between laziness and greed :-). Problems start when I stay at my parents'
house - they have biscuits, cereals etc. which I find do hard to resist,
probably because that's the sort of stuff I always used to eat when I lived
there. Having a supply of my own food around helps.

Jo