From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:00:18 -0500
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:11:56 -0500, Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I think that the point that Allan
>and Lutz are making is that 72g/day is a point of diminishing
>returns for most people.  That is, further reduction in most
>cases doesn't accomplish much.  Obviously there are some whose
>experience may suggest otherwise.  And of course there can be
>confounding psychosomatic variables.  An interesting discussion
>of this is at
>
>http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/319/7205/304

What is confused in this article is that it seems
these people are reducing carbs but are "starving"
themselves by *not* then eating (perhaps a lot)
more meat to make up for the calories lost.

I lost body fat when I began by increasing calories from meat over
the decrease of carb calories.

Philip Thrift
"Paleofitness"
http://www.paleofitness.com