From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:26:58 -0700
 >Take a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.  If this >makes
 >your indigestion go away, then you need more stomach acid.

So if you need MORE, what do you do?  My dad's taking Nexium for indigestion
and says the only things that don't bring it on are sweet foods.  I'm trying
to talk him into going at least low-carb (Paleo preferred but believe me,
he's only willing to go so far) but don't think he's ready to try it 'til he
retires in June.  Otherwise, he says, what will he do about eating lunch on
the job?  I know, I know, there are a zillion things he could do but he's
too bull-headed to try.  Dammit!

Meanwhile, my mom went low-carb and squealed like a schoolgirl over the 40
pounds she lost.  She's eating the standard fare now and it all came back to
haunt her.  Duhhhh!  You should see the sh*t in their fridge!  Growing up on
the crap they buy, I'm surprised I didn't fall over from a heart attack at
12!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO