From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:35:56 -0700
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 22:25:08 -0700, Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> YMMV - I consider both coconut milk and coconut oil to be separated
> foods, and prefer to use the whole coconut, often in the form of coconut
> butter.
Isn't coconut butter also a separated food?  If you cracked that coconut,
what
you'd have is coconut water and fresh coconut, not coconut butter. If you
put
the fresh coconut meat in the blender and added water, then strained, you
would get coconut milk.  Better than any in a can too.

I have a hard time seeing protein powders as paleo.  Whey is from
dairy--not paleo.
Soy from legumes, rice protein from grains. And egg protein is a very
highly processed
form of egg.  Why not just eat eggs? IMHO the closer we come to eating
one-ingredient non-industrial foods, (leaving out the grain and dairy) the
healthier we'll be.

	Lynnet