From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:38:57 -1000
David:
> Germs are like vultures, rats, maggots, ravens, etc. They take advantage
> of the environment provided though they didn't cause the environment in the
> first place.

Didn't "cause the environment"? Only "take advantage of the environment"?
What is this supposed to mean? Do humans "cause" the environment? Do human
"take advantage" of the environment? Maggots are interested in making copies
of themselves and do so in perfect/pristine nature. Many rats live lovely
instincto lives in the fields and forests.

> Diseased cells go on to become diseased tissue which provides
> an environment for particular germs. If the tissue stays in a weakened
> diseased state long enough it will provide an environment in which a germ
> will be able to thrive to great numbers thereby producing waste products of
> it's own which may be toxic to the body.

There is an _association_ between microbes and disease. It is unlikely that
that association is as simplistic as "microbes cause disease". As it is
unlikely that disease only occurs in animals "eating cooked foods or living
un-natural lives". Your simplistic, rigid, black-and-white arguments are
likely as wrong as the medical establishments.

> So, no I don't believe germs cause
> disease anymore than I think rats cause garbage but if you provide enough
> garbage the rats will thrive to an extent that their own waste will become
> a problem even for them.

Is this an analogy? If so, to what? Germs are rats, and disease is garbage?

> Their body's simply provided an environment in which the germ could
> survive. The body losing it's ability to adapt to stresses in whatever form
> is the main culprit.

Wild animals succomb to disease. As do raw foodists, even longtime ones.

> As I have stated before, the whole root cause of ANY disease is the body's
> inability to fully comprehend itself(internally) or it's
> environment(externally) and adapt it's physiology to maintain homeostasis.

So why does disease occur in pristine nature? And why do you believe you an
example of such pristine nature?