From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:05:35 -1000
Stacie:
> The thing is, letting her have her fill usually results in her eating a
> whole bunch of bananas or 10 dates in one sitting and then refusing to eat
> any meat for a couple of days. If I restrict her to no more than two bananas
> a day, no more than twice a week, this amount seems to stimulate her
> appetite enough so that she will not refuse meat. She would absolutely
> rather eat nothing but high carbs and skip the meat altogether.

I have learned to trust our daughter (now 3) and let her decide what foods
she needs. Her attraction to meat (both cooked and raw) comes and goes.
Maybe you could just let her body decide what to eat from a selection of
paleofoods. She probably knows better that the dogmas of a specific diet.

Who knows?

Cheers,
Kirt