From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 00:59:23 +0200
> Hello
Thanks for the links - I've read the lot now. Sorry to say it was a bit too
much chemistry for me - that is - I don't know enough of it.

>Who said that paleo humans didn't eat seeds?
>
> regards
>
> Amadeus S.

Glad you asked/said the above. I want to know what opinion you all have and
how you reached your conclusions about that and other ideas about paleo or
diets. For instance someone wrote that he used butter with honey - convince
me about the paleo qualities of that!  I almost fell off the chair.
Most of what I know of paleolife I have from Staffan Lindeberg and what he
has written. Here is a link to an abstract of his.
www.panix.com/~paleodiet/lindeberg/
Loren Cordain is another scientist whom I believe knows about this. Here's
the link:
www.dfhi.com/interviews/cordaingrain/cordaingrain.html
and last here is an interview with the same man:
www.lifeservices.com/cordain.html

This is how I think about seed. Grain is a seed, legumes are seed, lentils
ar seed. Why would the one be good and the other bad? Why would the people
of the Middle East choose to grow the worst seeds, wheat and not any other
better kind? All seed have phytins and all or is it most have high levels of
omega6. You only need the proteins of vegetables if you don't eat meat and
fish and there is no evidense of hunter-gatherers were vegetarians. 229
hunter-gatherers tribes were checked on in the 20ieths century. I think none
of these ate seed.
That's enough for now - Good Night to you all
Eva