From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:44:40 -0500
Hi everyone! It's been a while.

Our most recent news is a new pregnancy. This will be number three. I'm
wondering whether it's ok to continue taking fish liver oil at this time,
considering the high amount of vitamin A. I'm assuming that the vit A in
fish oil is not retinol??? Input greatly appreciated.

More news: In June we bought a house. The girls are doing very well. Zoe is
three and 1/2 and Madi just turned 2. The new baby will arrive in July 2002.
My first paleopregnancy. No real complaints so far, eating a lot of protein
certainly helps with nausea. I am a little tired though. I need to break
down and eat some liver. I was hoping to be able to get some good grassfed
bison livers while visiting family in upstate NY last week. But, ugh...the
texture. Do any of you grind it up and add it to meatloaf or meatballs?
(Really a question for the "paleorecipe" list I suppose.)

Rambling now.

Be well,
Stacie