From:
Kathryn Majid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:19:19 -0400
In a message dated 97-07-27 09:39:20 EDT, [log in to unmask] (Todd
Moody) writes:

<< On Sat, 26 Jul 1997, Don Wiss wrote:

 > This is the second time you have recommended a product that you, a friend
 > or a relative sells. This is prohibited on this list and all other mailing
 > lists that I know of. Please refrain from such recommendations.

 Don, in all fairness, I asked him for information about this.
 Perhaps I should have done so in private e-mail, in which case I
 apologize.

To messieurs de la police:

I for one am glad the exchange was not private; this info is of interest to
me and I have saved those postings.

To insist that someone cannot factually report his experience on an issue of
topical interest to the list (correcting CHO, speculating on paleolithic
amounts of dietary fibre & how to emulate it) is taking censorship a bit too
far.  Presumably it's OK only so long as he doesn't know the supplier of the
particular product he's using!

Kathryn