From:
judy genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:36:54 -0500
Charles:

I find your posts fascinating and thought provoking with respect to the diet
and lifestyle of "your Native Americans".  I infer that you try to emulate
their dietary habits.  Would you be willing to post to the list a sample of
your daily menu?  I am curious about the nuts and bolts of  how to put
together the protein, carb and fat intake for the maximum energy and
longevity you describe. Feel free to go into as much detail as you like,
with respect to quantity, snacks, time of day you take your meals, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Judy Genova, cavegirl still homeschooling (wink!)  Today we are stuyding the
Stone Age....