From:
Kathy Blanco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:36:53 -0700
I had a very informative meeting, querki to be sure with a young man who does tai chi (world renowned) and who came over to sell me knives (go figure).  Anyways, he was really a hoot.  He wants to work with me on Ryan and Stacy(both autistic, one with seizures), and knows of the energy medicines and chinese medicines and reiki.  Should I trust this kid?  (He is in my church, has a wonderfully happy spirit)  He has a wonderful aura about him and is going to China to get some herbs for Ryan and Stacy in a month.  He already knows what is wrong with them, the gut brain axis is off, and a couple of other things, he mentioned this fire med that cleans out the gut, parasites and viruses, worked wonders on his sister with aids or some wierd virus she has.  I feel good about him.   He did an initial work on Ryan today, and Ryan said, You are happy man...... WOW... He is also a hunter and is promising me some good game meat, deer and antelope, good for paleo.  He also mentioned a place here in Beaverton Oregon that does smoking of game meat, is that bad for game meat?  They said some hunters here in Oregon run a co-op?

Kathy