Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:42:51 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2006 12:32:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

And  dammit, the last time I went to my vet, I   got " the lecture." But  my
dogs are alive so oh wellll, on that.Oh dear, do we have to have the debate
with them, sigh.  They mostly hate me, the vets, but I don;t care.   lol.  my
dogs are happy and healthy, so they can kiss my ass, lol.   same with my doctors

Sorry for the bad words, but  for real,

I really miss our old vet, he went from scoffing at my  nutty dirt and
telling me that kibble was a perfectly balanced proper diet to  asking me for
research materials and if he could give my number out to other  clients if they
needed help with raw feeding.

Our current vet is not so raw feeding friendly,  but at this point my dogs
are old enough (13, 12, 10 & 2) that the results  speak for themselves. All of
my dogs are in excellent health & the older  dogs still play like puppies.

Robyn