From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:11:54 -0500
Lynnet,

This is exactly what i've found works well for me. I've had many of
these same issues you have, and this is the only thing that works for
me. Glad to know others have this same issue. :) I have the Faigin
book, and keep re-reading it. Do you use Wednesday and Sunday nights
as your carb meal nights?

Happy you've found what works for you, too.

--Liz