From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:19:47 +0100
No way vaccinations are unknown in Africa!!!!  In fact there are major
innoculation programs going on there since the fifties.  Even when that
program started it was known to a lot of people in the medical field that
bad vac material was being used.  Non steril, out-of-date no longer to be
used in the western world kinda material.  New sort of vacs for which there
was no permission to test them here (here = USA and Europe) were used there
to see what sort of reactions people would have.
This happened not ony in Africa but also a SouthAmerican island, forgot
which one.  Girls at the age of 13 were vacced against Rubella with a new
drug at their schools.  As a result a whole generation of young women are
now infertile.  There was a documentary about it here in Holland about two
years ago. The vac was infected on purpose with a material that caused this.

There was a lot of upheaval about it at first but after two days the papers
stopped writing about it.  When I asked a friend of mine who works for a
newspaper about that he told me he was no longer free to talk about this
subject.

Farmaceutical industries have to pay big time to volunteers that test their
new drugs.  And even if they can find such people they don't always get
permission to test them because of the dangers.  Now I am not so naive to
think that if they don't get permission they will drop a millions of dollars
project because of that.  Farmaceutical industries do not strive to make us
better, they are here to make money.  Lots and lots of money.

Christy