Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:42:24 -0700
So, excuse us, but we are needing to go to the bathroom WAY more often around here after this dietary change.
I thought maybe this was discused before, but I couldnt find it.

my husband feels SO good, he is sleeping better than he ever has, and is loosing wieght.

I feel good, but had one experience were I didnt get enough of something- and couldnt move in the morning- it was quite terrible, and I didn't feel better till around noon.  Maybe not enough carbs? (I'm making alot of milk for my baby).  So I am needing to know what I did- because if I eat too much fruit, (which doesnt seem to be that much) I have a headache and feel my blood sugar drop (?)

Thanks,
Bronwen