From:
Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:53:52 -0800
 >  Most of the meat that most of your subscribers consume is feedlot
 > meat that is the byproduct of industrial technology.  That is, the ANIMALS
 > are fed supplements. If so, there should be no discussion of  almost any
 > of the chemical, hormone laden beef, pork and poultry that we buy in
 > shrinkwrap packages for all the effort of hauling our asses to the
 > supermarket.

we are not victim of what we buy >
  instead of spending energy trying to get help from as many crutches as
possible to compensate for the fact that we don't take responsability as a
customer to change the way food is produced , could it not  be more
efficient to create new markets by being willing to support the few ( for
now ) that are trying to propose really nourishing foods .

It will take no time for few grassfed farmers to become many if the few that
are conscious now that it is a necessity to go that route , will be willing
to stand for nothing less.

I am puzzled to see how the infantilisation of the customers by the health
industry is so successfull .
It is presented now everywhere as an unavoidable  fact that food is depleted
.
that food is poisonned,  that seeds are genetically engineered.( what kind
of supplement industry  need to be created  to compensate for this
insanity), that peoples in the middle east  are going to be bombed etc...
could it be time to see that peoples have the power that they so willingly
give away ?
did it took so much effort for organic foods to be more available ? how was
it done .?
just  few customers unwilling to get less than organic .

jean-claude