From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 14:36:40 -0700
Thanks Ron and Paula for your input. I agree that her personal journey is
what is
much more moving then the data she did or did not research enough. I loved
her interviews...yes, one was with Jimmy Moore.
OK...sold. Going to get her book on my Kindle.
Thanks, J

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*