From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2013 20:33:12 -0700
Hi Remy,
It was so great talking to you tonight. I hope some of what I said
was helpful. Here's the address of the Paleo Eating Support List:
I guess you can just write and request to be added to the list...not
sure how it works.

The podcast I was trying to think of w/ Jason Seib and Sarah Frogoso is
Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness. It's really great.

Good luck...I hope you feel better and better. Keep me posted.
Best, June

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*