From:
Patty Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 09:56:50 -0800
> Would you mind telling me what g/f and c/f are?
>
> Thanks
> Love, SAndy

Gluten free (gluten in the form of the protein gliadin is in wheat,
rye, oats and barley and most food additives) and casein free (casein
is a protein in milk and is often in "dairy free" or "lactose free"
products).

I get seizures, dysliexia and other learning disabilities (plus
executive dysfunction) caused by gluten in my diet, and have had
terrific success eliminating them by following a gluten-free diet.

Patty