From:
"S.B. Feldman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 06:57:20 EST
In a message dated 12/07/1999 2:30:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Don't forget about the ancient skulls dug up (I can't
 >remember where) that had holes drilled in them to
 >release evil spirits. Of course we have no way of
 >knowing the success rate of that particular
 >surgery.... >>
These holes were done in such a way so as to not kill the patients
immediately, rather the skulls found are said to show healing and scar tissue
that can only be evident after a considerable time for post-operation
recovery.