From:
Rabza73673 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:31:15 EDT
Hi Scott

<< I have had amazing success in finally beating a life-long sugar craving
with
 a simple change in attitude.  Instead of "giving up" sugar, I started
 refusing to put that garbage in my body.  The former implies deprivation
 whereas the latter implies superior knowledge.  I now treat sugar the same
 way I treat aspartame, MSG and hydrogenated vegetable oils.

 I do not know if this will help or not but it sure made it easier for me.

i have given up sugar long before i started low-carb, and i can't use very
much AS because it gives me headaches.  the  problem started went i went
paleo.  i started having terrible cravings, i started out limiting the fruit
to reduce insulin reactions, but it didn't work out that way. i know in the
book Ray says that you'll have cravings at first but this is UNREAL.  with
no
weightloss.  i stalled on atkins after the first ten pounds without
cheating,
turned to paleo and have gotten nowhere fast.  this is my reason for
writting.
everytime i go carnivourous(sp?) i get the terrible cravings again.
any advise on how to get  past the withdrawal symptoms?
choti