From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:30:34 -0400
Nuts are expensive.  I eat nuts - but usually no more than 2 ounces per day.

Also, I buy in bulk when paleo items are on sale.  My freezer is full of
meats bought on sale.  I eat at home almost always.  It is less expensive
and I have control over what is in and on my food and how it is prepared.

Also, now that my appetite is controlled through insulin regulation from
eating paleo I don't eat nearly the quantity of food that I did pre-paleo
nor in the first couple of years.

Paula H.