From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:46:04 -0500
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:58 David Shearon wrote:

>Does anyone have stories to share of introducing
>older children to paleo.

>My older son, 18, is an athlete, lifts weights,
>and very diet conscious as he was overweight
>until about the 8th grade.  He's already adopted
>some of my patterns, although he generally
>treats weekends as a "break".

<snip>

This seems to be the way to go: bringing in the full range of paleo
activities: not just foods, but exercise, caring for others (not being a
loner), observing the natural world (possibly hunting), creative
handcrafts.  All these things are within us.  We just have to light the
fire to bring them out and it all falls into place.

My 20 year-old has been paleo for a bit over a year and loves it.  Here's
a link to his exercise and diet page with a few photos:

http://www.evfit.com/huw.htm

Keith