From:
Cindy Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:58:00 -0500
Well, I have to delurk to tell you what worked for me in this situation.  I
had to make sure that all of my veggies/fruits were either organic or very
thoroughly washed with soapy water and rinsed and preferably both.  I
believe I was reacting to pesticide/herbicide residues.  The adverse
reactions stopped immediately and only return now when I am forced to get a
salad away from home with dubious sanitation procedures!

You might possibly be eating totally wrong foods for you, even if they
are paleo.

I recommend "The Nutrition Solution: A Guide to Your Metabolic Type"
(Harold J. Kristal).  It could clear up much, if not all, of the
problem.

Best wishes,
Meighen

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/27/04 02:31pm >>>
Thanks for the input. I have tried enzymes and they only made me more
bloated!