Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:37:26 -0700
Subject: [P-F] Can't stay warm on low carb diet

> Hi All,
> Has anyone who has gone low carb experienced difficulty
keeping warm?

REPLY:
I have had trouble keeping my hands and feet warm all my
life,  (now  74)  recently a Dr. felt my pulse down around
my feet and declared "No Problem".

I  want to get a thermal package  that picks up heat at the
chest and transfers it to hands and feet via little tubes
with a check valve near the foot so walking would pump  the
anti-freeze.    It requires almost no inventing  jus
assembling from existing parts.   I   cold situations  my
hands and fee can get cold while I sweat  at shoulder to
belt level.

I initially ate meat and vegetables favoring wheat bread.
then at age 23  I  quit  sugar and white flour.
This gave me more energy!   I  had quit milk  earlier as it
bothered me.

Three months ago I went  further towards paleo avoiding all
grain and cheese  and most beans.  I  have a  little HBP and
some sun spots,  (skin cancer)

I  take a lot of vitamins.

Regards,   Lorenzo