From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:18:45 +0100
Kath,
Just to convince you. I'm also A+ and I was vegetarian for a while and my
health suffered a lot. Now I'm on a diet with around 95% meats and fats and
5% plant food and I've got the highest energy levels ever, my body fat is
around 8% with little exercises.

It took me about 2 years to recover after my veggie experience but now it's
really great.And I'm eating this way for around 4 years now so if blood type
theory would be true I should now start to develope some serious diseases or
at least be obese.
I recently read D'Adamo book and for me it's just a mess and nothing else.
But he's an A so I assume he's a vegetarian so what should we expect :)

>From: KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [P-F] blood type nonsense/Secreter status.
>Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:19:13 -0500