From:
Snowlight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:54:24 -0800
From: Dr Bernarr Zovluck
>There is never a need for surgery....However, had you given your body the
proper environment for healing, it would have dealt with the stone in the
most optimal way.

>The body wants to survive and therefore will always do what it needs to in
order to function optimally.
I respectfully disagree on stating that someone not have surgery based on an
email post because of a philosophical ideal.  Also the illusion that such an
"environment" exists in that we have complete control over our internal
organs is pushing it a bit.  Health gurus, doctors and prophets all die.
The body does fail eventually even when we want to survive.  With good
nutrition and care we can achieve a better quality of life.  If surgery
continues life, I am all for it.

Snowlight