Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:55:40 -0700
-----
Subject: Re: [P-F] Complementary Proteins (was: Lucy seen)

> Andy wrote:
>
> >> And if one reads Lutz and Allan's "Life Without Bread" one will learn
about
> >> the health problems from any high carb diet, irrespective of where the
> >> carbs come from*****

So;   During the first phase of my childhood,  on a small farm,  when the
fruit got ripe I ate fruit from June to October,  few vegetables as I was
not hungry at lunch or dinner,  when I skipped the vegetables and just ate
the meat!    I felt wonderful. This period lasted at least three years.
Then we moved to the City and I became miserable.

Therefore I contend  that primitives would have done as I did --  Eat the
best tasting stuff available.  And they could part of the time.   Probably
when fruit was ripe they ate fruit and laid on their tail until the fruit
spoiled-  then they got drunk-( My oldest son at age two ate rotten apples
every time he escaped from the house during rotten apple season.   For you
City folk ,  apples start rotting as  soon  they fall off the tree.  And
rotten apples are fermenting!  i.e.  producing alcohol!)

Later when I was 23  I quit eating sugar and white flour--  It  worked
wonders -  my energy increased-  now I am 74,    I can work just about as
much as I could at age 22 when I was eating sugar and white flour.

Best Regards,  Lorenzo