Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:31:11 EDT
>In a message dated 10/12/2005 7:10:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Greetings,

For about a month now I have been on hemodialysis due  to a genetic failure
of my kidneys.  Prior to this I was on the Paleo  diet for several years and
enjoyed great success.  As a side note:   I truly think my diet helped me avoid
tons of problems as my kidneys  failed.  I did not suffer as most do.

Jim Cales -  [log in to unmask]
Powell, Tennessee USA   37849-3749
http://www.JimCales.com
Broadband phone -  (615)261-0696<
NEVER RECEIVE DIALYSIS. DIALYSIS MAY KILL YOU. YOU WILL NEVER HELP HEAL  YOUR
KIDNEYS, IF YOU RECEIVE DIALYSIS
Dialysis is a man-made mechanical  process that partly replaces the work that
healthy kidneys normally perform.  There are 2 types of dialysis.
Hemodyalisis works by circulating the blood  through special filters. Hemodyalisis uses a
special membrane (dialyzer) to  directly filter wastes and remove extra fluid
from the blood. Peritoneal  dialysis uses the lining of the abdominal cavity
and a special salt solution  (dialysate solution) to remove wastes and extra
fluid from the body.Never  receive dialysis.