Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 23:02:39 EDT
>In a message dated 5/27/2005 7:44:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Sorry, I  should have clarified. I have no intentions of becoming a
vegetarian, I meant  raw including meat/fish/poultry, etc. I somehow ended up on
Aajonus  Vonderplantiz' website (_http://hilarion.com/aaj.html_
(http://hilarion.com/aaj.html) , _http://home.earthlink.net/~welive/index.html_
(http://home.earthlink.net/~welive/index.html) )  and started reading about his raw diet.
Supposedly he has cured himself as  well as his son with his way of eating. The
testimonials are intriguing and at  the same time I am always skeptical and wonder
if they are real. I was tempted  to buy his books but
decided to join a yahoo group first since I have spent  way too much money on
empty promises already. Anyway, in my continued quest  to finally feel good
again and regain my health, I wondered if there is any  validity to his diet.
In the meantime I
have found out that he allows raw  dairy (and I am lactose intolerant),
encourages eating many raw eggs per day  (I am intolerant to eggs), and they
actually
encourage people NOT to eat raw veggies.
Any thoughts on these  comments, Aajonus' books, or this 'Primal Diet' in
general? I am not sure I am  ready to give up veggies and eat raw organ meats or
raw fish.
Any input is  greatly appreciated.
TIA,
Kristina<

Aajonus Vonderplantiz'  makes self-serving declarations about his  healing
himself, his healing his son and his healing other people. Aajonus has  never
offered any proof or corroborative evidence to prove his healing  contentions..