From:
Karen Fechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:11:33 -0500
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:36:21 -0500, Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:38, Karen Fechter  wrote:
>
>>I am new to this site so I have not met Philip Thrift. Noticed your
>>interest in bodybuilding the other day when I was reading the paleo
>>strings. This morning I ran across the following link about bodybuilding
>>and nutrition that I personally find interesting -
>>
>>http://www.westonaprice.org/men/splendidspecimens.html
>>
>>Karen
>>

>For matters related to physical movement and activity, there is a
companion to the Paleofood list:
>it's the Evolutionary Fitness list.
>
>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/evolutionary-fitness.html
>
>Keith

Hi Keith,

Thank you very much for posting the above link. Via that link and a post
of yours on that site I found a link to the evfit.com site - I love all
the links to the litterature on evfit. The only thing I have had time to
look at yet is Tamir Katz's site - wonderful. I wonder if it is worth it
getting a copy of his book; it said somewhere on the evfit site that his
book has an extensive discussion of fats; at this time I am interested in
learning more about fats in particular. Do you recommend this book in
particular?

Again, I appreciate your help. Take good care.

Karen