From:
Sharrhan Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 07:59:48 EST

Dori Zook wrote:
>So my goal is to combine the best of both worlds. ..

I agree with both Gordon and Dori.  My husband and I have gone camping every
summer for the last nine years on an island by the ocean that is an almost
completely primitive environment, for a week in July and 2 weeks in August.
We love it, but when we come home, we're so happy!  Completely appreciateive
of the air conditioning, the flushing toilet, the stove, the shower in
particular-- but much healthier and glowing from all that sun and salt water
and very minimal (Paleo of course)-food.  And I'm always almost giddy in my
haste to get back on the computer.
--Sharrhan