Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:22:39 +0100
All my post did not make it to the list serv for some reason - this is the
rest -

>For the good reason that scientific study are mostly financed by the
drugs
>manufacturers ( it is better business to sell  remedy

No argument here.   Money is the deciding factor in much that is wrong,
polarizing broadband issues, and offering disinformation in the place
of science.   Have you read our food labels here?  There are still many in
the mainstream that are ethical, educated, caring, and  who take a stand
for what they believe.  But these good people seem fewer every year to me.

>you better do your own experience  because North americans have been so
>obsessed with sterilising their world , they don't know if they can
handle
>life anymore.

And I will, both in the reading, and learning from the experiences of
others.  Later,
I will learn from myself, but first I will focus on my palefood fare,
which for awhile, necessarily,  will include cooking.

>May be a new health product is coming on the market, intestinal worms
(Ohio
>study) and bacterias in an easely assimilated form in capsule sold in
health
>food store with the slogan : feel dead? bring some life in your gut!

Very good!  'Eat them before they eat you!'   Laughing at myself, LAM?, I
was
'prescribed' by a friend some Bifudus and lactobacilli tablets, enteric
coated!
hypoallergenic!  Highest potency! 10 billion microorganisms per gram! She
thinks this is necessary because I am not drinking milk nor eating milk
products.  But there are many many people in good health who do not do
dairy.

>Available for more question

I will take you up on this, good cheer,

Thomas