Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:19:20 -0700
Juergen,

Excellent!  Thank you for posting this.  I have intuitively known and
experienced that I do much better (health wise) with regular, moderate
sun exposure.

What do you think about the same exposure of our eyes to UV with or
without UV-screening sunglasses?  Again, my intuition and personal
experience tells me that regular, moderate exposure is healthy for my
eyes (and being sensible about extremely bright situations, i.e.,
wearing a brimmed hat as a shield on some occasions).  What didn't seem
to work well for me was regular use of UV sunglasses.  I'd be very
interested in others' views on this.

Regards,

-=mark=-