From:
Julie Jarvis RPA-C <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:25:27 -0600
Ray:

So, is coffee maker coffee with a filter less likely to cause problems?  What do you
think the filter paper is trapping?  How about espresso that is made quickly with
high pressure steam-- my cappucino maker directions stated that espresso is supposed
to have less caffeine than regularly brewed coffee.  Is it the caffeine content that
is the culprit?  How about the comment made recently on this list -- someone stated
that coffee "beans" are the seeds of the coffee plant, and not really beans.  They
look like beans to me.  Just wondering...

Julie
eagerly awaiting your new book!!   mailto:[log in to unmask]